When the arrival of a baby is announced, the entire family needs to rearrange: both the financial side, as the emotional and the everyday. Many concerns surround the parents, mostly choose models of baby rooms .
The care in preparation of this new environment necessary and super important, demand a lot of work. The decorating part generates a lot of excitement, but it’s important to remember that you need to think about the comfort and health of the child. The tip is: think less decoration and more on practicality, organization and basic care to the place where your baby will be.
The place needs to be functional and accessible in an easy way, after all, the parents will need to meet the needs of the child in unexpected times and corridos.
Tips: models of baby rooms
Firstly, the distribution of furniture. Arrange them in a way that is easy to circulate through the room, the passage for him need to be free. No excesses and exaggerations in furniture, buy what is really necessary and that does not require adjustments in the room.
Distribute the furniture in such a way that they are favourable to the conditions of the baby. To ensure a quality sleep, for example, the location of the Windows should be well combined with the position of the cradle. So, the child will have a good ventilation and lighting that is not uncomfortable and don’t spoil your breastfeeding routine.
In relation to the thermal comfort, you can provide it together with the floor set for the room, which also must be easy to clean. Here at babbfashion you can get more different models and styles.
When the baby arrives, the room must meet the needs of parents. When the child begins to know the environment, you need to take some care and add some things more attractive. So you don’t have to make reforms – which ends up increasing costs – it is recommended that you make a room suitable for any age, only adding or replacing some items.
2. essential Items in a baby’s room
- Cradle : to buy, before you do anything, check the warranty of the piece by Inmetro. This is one of the items worth betting on quality and have a larger investment. There are some models that allow the frame to bed later, is a great option.
- Basket : facilitates-and-transporting the baby when he is sleeping. You can choose between the basket and the cart, but having one is essential.
- Dresser : it you keep the clothes, diapers, baby outfits and whatnot. With it, you have everything at hand in an easy way and practice, will help a lot in time to change the baby.
- Tool changer : the exchanger is nothing more than a thin foam mattress covered by fabric and plastic material, making your cleaning. You can combine it with colors present in the room or opt for neutral colors.
- Shelves : If the room does not allow to have a dresser with drawers, opt for a shelf. Organize it near the changing table, this way will facilitate your life in time to change the baby, because the items will all close.
- Armchair : is optional, but moms like to have them for personal comfort. So, is it possible to breastfeed the child with greater convenience.
- Lamp : ideal for the moment of breastfeeding. The light intensity can be adjusted by the mother, making the environment more cozy, creating a greater closeness between mother and child.
3. the choice of color
Time to think in models of baby rooms, primeiramente, it is important to ensurecleaning and securityfor your son, so it is recommended to use manufactured paints water-based and washable as well as acrylic, without totally frosted finishing.
An alternative to traditional paints, is to use ecological materials and minerals, they do not have chemical means aid, nor eliminate toxins.
About the color, the hue chosen must be according to the taste of the family, more specifically the mother who will spend most of their time in the child’s room (on behalf of breastfeeding). The recommended is not to make use of warm colors such as red and yellow in vision. These colors can bring excitement to the child at a time that should be off.
Transmitting sensations through the colors
Colors can cause various effects on people and the excitement is just one of them. They have the ability to convey emotional sensations, materials, and in some cases physical, as cold and heat. Check out the sensations that are associated with the colors usually used in babies ‘ rooms.
White and off-white
The white colour – and its variations, as ice – are usually associated with peace, cleanliness, purity and childhood. Speaking of material things, she is associated with snow and milk. However, your isolated use, without the addition of other colors, refers to the grace period and the time ends up becoming annoying.
If we follow an advanced chromatic scale, approaching the shades of gray, white, better known as “off-white”, establishes relations with wisdom, maturityandthe past.
The color blue makes reference to values such as sympathy, harmony and friendship. If you look at material side, their associations are linked to things like sky, air and water.
For being a cold color-and that has nothing to do with the sky-blue-borne sensations are real, peace, serenity, faithfulness, dreams and eternity. If placed in dark tones, is associated with the nobility, sobriety andintelectualidade.
Seen as a feminine pink color references to tenderness, innocence and kindness. Pink is considered a “feminine color” due to the name of the flower and names Rosa, which are traditionally feminine.
Yellow is a color super vibrant, which causes dynamism to the environments. Materially, this color refers to the Sun, the heat of the Sun and the flowers. Because it is a hot color, their emotional associations are close to the red, but do not cause as much irritation.
The sensations that cause yellow are linked to comfort, hope, spontaneity and excitement. If used in stronger shades, refers to jealousy, selfishness and jealousy.
In an overview, the Green is one of the best colors for babies because it is considered relaxing and stimulating. Their relationship with ecology, causes also transmit calm and freshness, along with sensations like serenity, courage, tolerance and health.
In addition, we have other purple shades as violet and lilac. Both are connected to self-control, calm, greatness, dignity, delicacy, fantasy and the playful world, everything that stimulates the imagination. To associate it with material things, we have Windows, night, dawn and deep sea.
Horror tones theare closely linked to the land, which causes refer to the resistance, vigor and melancholy.
4. How not wrong in decoration
After choosing the color, is much easier to think n the models of baby rooms and decoration . Think about the environment you want to create for your son and make him. The most important thing is to take some care for common mistakes will not be made.
- Try not to overdo : keep the room with space for movement and well ventilated. Delete furniture that will not be used for a while and buy the amount of clothes and accessories that can be stored without straining anything. Everything just right.
- Pay attention to the topic : avoid using the same images and figures always, this causes the room to become tiresome. Choose neutral issues, mainly because you don’t know what will be the personal tastes of your child.
- Stay tuned to the tissues : choose those which are easier to clean and dry. In addition, be careful and see if the fabric chosen will not cause any allergy to child.
- Beware the carpets : choose simple models, which are not fuzzy and slippery. That way you avoid accidents and protect your child from allergic reactions and contamination.
- Check where are the power points : this is a basic and necessary care even before mounting the child’s room. They will be useful in case of inhalation, but you also need to be very careful about the access of the child.
- You dare : make your kid’s room (a) a unique environment, using creativity. Escape the ordinary and use of different ideas to leave the room with the family and full of love.
5. The most common styles of decoration
The longer you let the child’s room only and custom, the better. However, some styles of room are classic and will never go out of fashion. Let’s name a few for you to meet and is enchanted.
Elegant, beautiful and super luxurious. The Provencal-style is a decorative style of southern France. In this type of room is used more neutral colors and more delicate items, such as floral, chess, etc.
The classic has a more traditional style and also in neutral tones, where the colors are focused only on objects of decoration. The furniture in this room have straighter lines and are considered wild cards: perfect for those who don’t want to miss.
Colorful and fun
It is an opportunity to create a new environment and personalized baby, even though this type of room is not so sought after by parents.
Here, the important thing is to go with caution, so that the image does not tire. Have a themed bedroom stimulates a playful space, where the child will be involved by the imagination.
6. decoration for buy
Currently, there are many options of decoration products for purchase, mainly on the internet. But you have to watch! On the purchase, in addition to the beauty of the product, check the items: quality, durability and safety. Before buying, check the history of the lodge, so you avoid future headaches.
Decorating without high expenses
Arrange the room for the arrival of the baby, you don’t have to be a chore with high costs. You can let the beautiful surroundings and cozy worrying only with things that really matter: the quality and the finish of the furniture.
In this case, it is also possible to reuse something from a relative, friend or acquaintance. Take a new utility to furniture “abandoned” and use their imagination to reform them or reinvent them.
7. DIY-do it yourself
To leave a little bit of you in every detail of the room, it is possible to exercise creativity and put his hand in the cookie jar. On the internet you can find several videos that give cool tips. Check below some we’ve selected for you.
Excellent option to awaken curiosity, sharpen vision and sensory stimuli, mobiles are hung in the crib, under the child, and have various shapes and colors. It is super simple to do this play, can be made in various materials and without much mystery.
Bladder and string lamp
This type of lighting creates shadows different and, moreover, reduces the intensity of the light. This technique can be used as templates for other parts too, such as boxes and baskets.
You can draw up the initials or even the full name of your child, all this to make the room more personalized. With some molds, decorative letters can be prepared in the manner that most match the environment.
Boxes for storing various items, such as ointments, baby wipes, cotton and other hygiene items can be produced easily and practice. Watch the video below and learn.
Provide well-being and comfort to mothers. If you already have some knowledge in sewing, you can make them at home. For this item, it’s nice to find a fabric that has to do with the decor of the room, leaving the piece more personal and special for your child.
We hope that with this tip you stay more peaceful time to prepare your child’s room (a) and note that it is possible to keep it nice and cozy spending very little.
Like the tips of baby rooms? Comment!
Girl Nurseries To Inspire
Baby girl nursery with floral wall
Olivia’s Shabby Chic Nursery
Baby Girl Room Decor Ideas
18 Baby Girl Nursery Ideas, Themes & Designs (Pictures)
11 best images about Furniture Kamar Bayi on Pinterest …
9+ Bedroom Ideas for Baby Girl
Pink Baby Girls Room Pictures, Photos, and Images for …
Baby girls nursery ideas
33 Most Adorable Nursery Ideas for Your Baby Girl
16 Adorable Baby Girl’s Nursery Ideas
Baby Girl and Baby Boy Nursery Ideas
Harper’s Floral Whimsy Nursery
Design Reveal: Boho Chic Nursery
Extra Large Wooden Monogram. Script or Circle Wood …
Vintage Eclectic Girl’s Baby Nursery
Top Nursery Wall Paint Color Ideas for 2015
Pink Ballerina Girls Nursery
Pintura de habitaciones infantiles
18 Baby Girl Nursery Ideas, Themes & Designs (Pictures)