The manufacture of covers for pillow is simple and a great idea to give it a custom to the decor of your bedroom. Then we explain step by step How to make pillowcases:
- Select the appropriate textile. If you go to sleep on this pillow, it seeks to be a fabric washable and comfortable on contact with the skin, such as flannel, soft cotton, satin or jersey. If the purpose of the pillowcases you will make is merely decorative, the fabric does not have to be soft or easily washable. Try to color to go with the décor of your room and, in particular, with the bedding. If you’re going to make a game of regular covers, you’ll need two meters of fabric.
- The size of the pillowcase. A regular pillow case has measures 115 cm x 90 cm. If you are using a fabric design, try to cut into the direction that follows the pattern.
- Now you must fold the fabric in half so that the sides without finish, or the reverse, are out. Sides finish, or obverse should go face to face.
- In this step, sew the long side and the short side by making use of the sewing machine or needle and thread.
- Fold the fabric to the rear to create in this way ahem of 1.5 cm. returns to fold the fabric so as to create a hem of 8 cm. iron the fabric and sew the hem base.
We remind you that at epillowcases.com you can find the best textiles to make your own pillow cases. Contact us.
How to make a Pillow Case
How to Make an Easy Rolled Pillowcase with only 3 Seams …
Romantic Floral Pillowcase with Decorative Cuff
7685 best Sewing
Best 25+ Homemade pillows ideas on Pinterest
Pillowcase with Cuff Tutorial
Easy Pillowcase Tutorial | Sewing 15 | Pinterest
French Seamed Pillowcase
25+ best ideas about Quilting on Pinterest
Sewing with Cuddle
25+ unique Pillowcases ideas on Pinterest
How To Make a No-Sew Tote Out of a Pillowcase
17 Best ideas about Quilt Shops on Pinterest
Learn How to Make a Pillowcase in 15 Minutes With the …
20 best How to Make a Pillowcase images on Pinterest …
Personalized Appliqué Pillowcases from Riley Blake Designs …
17 Traveling with Kids Tips & Road Trip Ideas
Best 25+ French seam ideas on Pinterest
Sew Tessuti Blog – Sewing Tips & Tutorials
Quality Sewing Tutorials: French Seam Pillowcase Set …